It's F*cking Gameday!!!

cawacko

Heading across the Bay deep into Communist terroritory as the mighty Trojans take on the Kal Golden Bears. I think Kal fans might possibly hate USC more than they like their own team. When 'SC lost at Kal in 2003 that was probably the worse walk ever leaving a stadium. Please God no repeat today.

Heading across the Bay deep into Communist terroritory as the mighty Trojans take on the Kal Golden Bears. I think Kal fans might possibly hate USC more than they like their own team. When 'SC lost at Kal in 2003 that was probably the worse walk ever leaving a stadium. Please God no repeat today.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Remember, we want to see Texas lose, the rest of the top contenders lose (except Bama), so we can have Bama & USC in the NC game.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Remember, we want to see Texas lose, the rest of the top contenders lose (except Bama), so we can have Bama & USC in the NC game.

That would be awesome! The only reason I would rather play Florida is because I don't really like them. I'm not a fan of Saban but I really respect Alabama and respect your history and of course Bear Bryant. It's so much more fun playing a team you don't like! However, Roll Tide!

That would be awesome! The only reason I would rather play Florida is because I don't really like them. I'm not a fan of Saban but I really respect Alabama and respect your history and of course Bear Bryant. It's so much more fun playing a team you don't like! However, Roll Tide!

Yeah, but think of the history our two teams would bring to the game. Besides, the only way you can play Florida for the NC is if they beat us in the SEC Championship game. Can't wish for that.

Besides, if you hate Flordia, let them get stopped before the NC game.

Last edited:
undeafeted winners of the 3 in the last 4 championship games meet next weak to be descide who is in it this year.
Oh no doubt it will be LSWho. I mean like who can beat a 16 man team? Did the LSWho boosters buy the officials new caddies or luxury condos on lake Ponchetrain?

Last team in the world I want to play is a team that needs to use the Zebras to win.

Looks like God was listening.

Ya'll kicked ass and took names.

Posted the same thing 3 times?

Sounds like you had a great day. lol :clink:

I think his nose landed on the send key. Roll Tide! (Until the SEC Champ. game of course.)

We'll see.

Personally, I think the Crimson Tide is the best balanced team in the game this year. The yards rushing and yards passing are close to the same, so a defense has to try and stop both. The defense is as good as anyone's. The special teams are top notch. Javier Arenas is less 100 yards from breaking the career return yards in the SEC. A record that has stood for 60 years.

Florida is not invincible. The SEC Championship is a game I am looking forward to immensely. But we have a few games between now & then that will be a challenge. Like Ole Miss, USC (the SEC one), Auburn, and LSU.

We'll see.

Personally, I think the Crimson Tide is the best balanced team in the game this year. The yards rushing and yards passing are close to the same, so a defense has to try and stop both. The defense is as good as anyone's. The special teams are top notch. Javier Arenas is less 100 yards from breaking the career return yards in the SEC. A record that has stood for 60 years.

Florida is not invincible. The SEC Championship is a game I am looking forward to immensely. But we have a few games between now & then that will be a challenge. Like Ole Miss, USC (the SEC one), Auburn, and LSU.

Nobody is invincible. It's a long season until that game, however, I think the winner will go on to the BCS championship.

Back