It's LadyT's Birthday!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I hope your annual celebration of your date of emergence is both fiscally and emotionally satisfying.

Happy Birthday, LadyT.

I hope your annual celebration of your date of emergence is both fiscally and emotionally satisfying.

Happy Birthday, LadyT.

:cheer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LADY T. :party:

(Excerpt) A Taurus born on April 25 is a seeker of life's deepest mysteries. They possess great spirituality, which gives them amazing strength of character. April 25 natives take life as it comes. When disappointments come their way, they see the challenges as valuable learning experiences.

Friends and Lovers:

April 25 individuals are introspective loners who don't need to find themselves through relationships. Because of their spiritual nature, they may remain celibate for long periods of time when not involved in a relationship....(End)
http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/april-25-birthday-astrology.htm

I stopped reading at that point. "celibate for long periods of time"
To paraphrase an old saying, "But for the grace of God I might have been born a Taurus."

Here's hoping you're in a relationship. :)

Don't you mean "wroung?" :cof1:

Make sure to offer up a few more extemporaneous letters so they can add them wherever they find them aesthetically pleasing.

uUuu a couple ZzzZ's and maybe a few OEs.... and don't forget a few extra S's to replace our "zed"...

Back