It's not hard to make a woman happy

cancel2 2022

Canceled
not-difficult-to-make-a-woman-happy....jpg

How many of these do guys actually fulfill? That is the dream list, we generally have to pick one or two items from the list and hope we can find the guy who fulfills those two things. Sometimes it is a stretch though. We pretend a lot of times that our guys have that one good quality, he doesn't drool, too often ;)

tom how does it feel to be the equivalent of the out of touch grandma that sends fw:fw:fw:fw:fw:fw emails?

How many of these do guys actually fulfill? That is the dream list, we generally have to pick one or two items from the list and hope we can find the guy who fulfills those two things. Sometimes it is a stretch though. We pretend a lot of times that our guys have that one good quality, he doesn't drool, too often ;)

And think of how much time and energy we spend whipping them into better shape even if we do get a good one! Sometimes it's like they've been raised by wolves.

(No offense to my mother-in-law).

tom how does it feel to be the equivalent of the out of touch grandma that sends fw:fw:fw:fw:fw:fw emails?

I haven't a clue what the fuck you are going on about and I care even less. My opinion of you took a hefty nosedive when you defended the troll. Perhaps if you spent less time on Reddit and more trying to make a woman, any woman happy, you wouldn't be quite so sexually frustrated.

Last edited:
OK....but this brings up an important question? Why would you want to make a woman happy? Why it's been my experience that women feel the most miserable when they are truly happy.

Back