it's sad....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
I logged on and it said "You Have 361 Unread Posts".....so I looked them over for a while.....about half done and there aren't any worth responding to.....

Uhhh... yeah... so why don't you use?

shall I just log on and hit Mark Forums Read without looking at any posts?......if so, why would I bother logging on?....on the other hand, by the time you have 3000 unread posts you KNOW you're never going back to them.....I dump unread posts whenever I get more than a page of threads.....

Last edited:
I logged on and it said "You Have 361 Unread Posts".....so I looked them over for a while.....about half done and there aren't any worth responding to.....

I have 3,144 unread posts, and it's only because I accidentally marked them 'read' a while back. Else it would be over 10k by now, I'm sure.

Yes, it's sad... the left has been reduced to absolute regurgitation of what they read on HuffPo, and the same old repeated lies and distortions as always. You try to start a conversation about something, and they immediately go into 'diversion' mode and do everything they can to distract from the topic and turn the thread into another pointless debate about gay marriage or Sarah Palin. It's really getting quite boring and a useless waste of time. I guess they're going to carry their asses on their shoulders about Bush until the day they die, and there's nothing that can ever be done about it.

Really, it's a shame, they don't have a thing to run on in 2012, just more of the same class envy, and hate/revile for the right. They seem content to continue calling us names, racists, illiterate hicks, stupid, homophobes, bigots... and this is all somehow supposed to generate enthusiasm to vote Democrat, I suppose?

The only thing sadder than this is that there are two pages of debate on whether its better to duck your head into piss or have a bucket of shit dumped on you.

I use that feature constantly. But I do "mark forums read" when I get too far behind to read the posts. And there are some forums that I will mark as read because I don't often read the posts in those areas...

Back