It's Super Bowl Sunday!!!!

...the goose is getting fat, please to put a penny in the old man's hat...

Did I get the right holiday? Oh, and the Colts are going to beat "dem Aints!"

And the Crowd Roars "Who Dat, What Dat, Who Dat think gonna beat dem Saints!"

I would love to see the Saints win it all. But after watching them hang around while the Vikings beat themselves, its hard to imagine them taking the Colts.

They blitz'd and blitz'd some more. That will get them burned against Manning.

I would love to see the Saints win it all. But after watching them hang around while the Vikings beat themselves, its hard to imagine them taking the Colts.

They blitz'd and blitz'd some more. That will get them burned against Manning.
Guess you were just lacking imagination. Who Dat? Who Dat?

I was damn sure wrong.

Don't be too hard on yourself. There were tons of people yesterday that lost a load of dough thinking the Saints would lose.

It was one of the most stupendous Super Bowls ever. The on-side kick just blew me away and was one of gutsiest moves!

The best was Drew Brees holding his baby boy up and crying.

Don't be too hard on yourself. There were tons of people yesterday that lost a load of dough thinking the Saints would lose.

It was one of the most stupendous Super Bowls ever. The on-side kick just blew me away and was one of gutsiest moves!

The best was Drew Brees holding his baby boy up and crying.

I'm not hard on myself. Its not my game, so I was just expressing what I thought based on the games I had seen and what I had read.

Once the college football season ends, I am floundering until the A Day game, and then again until the fall season starts.

Back