It's true!

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
4jlz64.jpg

Liberals Switching To Trump After Realizing He's Their Only Reason For Living

article-7275-1.jpg

A new poll has found that more liberals are switching their vote to Trump after realizing he's their entire reason for living.

Many progressives went to the polls intending to vote for Biden and switched at the last moment, suddenly having an existential crisis.

If Trump loses, they realized, they would not have anyone to blame all their problems on, or claim to be oppressed by.

"Without Trump, I'd be lost. It's a real Batman-Joker situation here," said Xander Zee as he protested in front of the White House, begging people to vote for Trump. "He's my muse, the object of my passion, the orange of my eye."

Millions of liberals looked at the polls and saw that Trump was supposed to be losing to Biden, and began screaming at the sky in anguish. "Don't take him from us! Why, cruel world!? WHY!!?!?!"

They are currently holding out hope that if Trump loses, he'll refuse to leave office.

https://babylonbee.com/news/more-li...er-realizing-hes-their-only-reason-for-living

But you said it, so if you don't know or care, WTF, dude?

No, I don’t care what they burn in Central Florida, nor actually do I care about Biden/Trump signs, just commenting that one who notices more firewood than Biden signs most likely hails from a gated village in Central Florida, or a locale pretty similar

No, I don’t care what they burn in Central Florida, nor actually do I care about Biden/Trump signs, just commenting that one who notices more firewood than Biden signs most likely hails from a gated village in Central Florida, or a locale pretty similar

You think people who live in central FL burn lots of firewood, or don't you?

Back