I've figured out the way the Liberal Lunatics that post on here try to lure........

..........the Conservatives on here to slip up and maybe make a Rule 12b infraction. These liberal morons try to bait us with vulgar and profane posts directed towards us, hoping we'll stray into 12b territory. This is so obvious, a blind person could see it.

No, it's just part of how an argument with a Leftist goes.

They bring up a subject.
You present a counter argument with facts they don't like
They try to change the subject or bring up irrelevant sub issues (eg., a red herring)
You don't fall for it and keep pressing them on the original issue.
They get mad and use ad hominem and vulgarity in response.
You shrug it off and press ahead with facts relevant to the original subject.
They get really profane and stop posting to the thread.

You win.

They bring up a subject.
They try to change the subject or bring up irrelevant sub issues (eg., a red herring)

You win.

But I think some of these knuckleheads DO try to lure you into 12b territory.

They bring up a subject.

You win.

:lies:

..........the Conservatives on here to slip up and maybe make a Rule 12b infraction. These liberal morons try to bait us with vulgar and profane posts directed towards us, hoping we'll stray into 12b territory. This is so obvious, a blind person could see it.

we've had a few blind people banned.....

We are not trolls like Legion or Watermark. Outside that, I've seen more conservatives bring things up in discussion with the result of lefties getting banned from slip-ups. Just look at the ban announcements from the recent past.

I have no idea why someone would even consider violating that rule. It's offensive enough that the Trumptards are constantly accusing Biden. I guess they either never had kids, or didn't care about them. It's a disgusting accusation. Steve, you are a moron. Seriously. Enough of your stupidity comes through, even on ignore, that it's pretty easy to figure that out. And you're a grown man? Good grief.

I have no idea why someone would even consider violating that rule. It's offensive enough that the Trumptards are constantly accusing Biden. I guess they either never had kids, or didn't care about them. It's a disgusting accusation. Steve, you are a moron. Seriously. Enough of your stupidity comes through, even on ignore, that it's pretty easy to figure that out. And you're a grown man? Good grief.

HUGE post FAIL, Connie, HUGE post FAIL.

And what's YOUR I.Q. again, Connie?

Back