I've lived 27 years

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
In four years, I will have lived a third of my life under awful, unelected, fascist governments who were wholly unrepresentative of America and its people. How can I honestly say a live in a free country?

The creative drivers of this country, the coasts, are nothing colonies of the ignorant flyover states that produce nothing, the world wouldn't even notice if Oklahoma disappear but they feel the need to destroy California's planned parenthood anyway. The coasts need to secede and place a total blockade on the useless flyover states.

Four of the five largest companies in the world base themselves in California, Oregon, and Washington. How many base themselves in Buttfuck, Alabama? 0.

In four years, I will have lived a third of my life under awful, unelected, fascist governments who were wholly unrepresentative of America and its people. How can I honestly say a live in a free country?

Just because you're 27 years old, doesn't mean you've "lived"; because you don't have and have never had "a life".

The creative drivers of this country, the coasts, are nothing colonies of the ignorant flyover states that produce nothing, the world wouldn't even notice if Oklahoma disappear but they feel the need to destroy California's planned parenthood anyway. The coasts need to secede and place a total blockade on the useless flyover states.

Better yet, turn them all into one big state with ONE electoral college vote. :awesome:

Can't wait until your Obamaphone is confiscated. The giveaway programs gravy train is coming to a screeching halt.

That's deep and oxymoronic.

This is deep, too deep for most on here.

985494109c312b1cfd7a7c64a5b186816f1b977b9727796e1ccc8edc874cfb3f.jpg

Back