J D Bowman: birthname

Vance was born James Donald Bowman in Middletown, Ohio, a town halfway between Dayton and Cincinnati. Following his parents' divorce, Bowman's middle name was changed David.

James adopted his stepfather's last name for some of his teenage years, with his 2003 senior yearbook identifying him as James Hamel. This was also the name used during James' military service from 2003 to 2007, where he served as a Corporal in the Marines.

Vance was born James Donald Bowman in Middletown, Ohio, a town halfway between Dayton and Cincinnati. Following his parents' divorce, Bowman's middle name was changed David.

James adopted his stepfather's last name for some of his teenage years, with his 2003 senior yearbook identifying him as James Hamel. This was also the name used during James' military service from 2003 to 2007, where he served as a Corporal in the Marines.
What's your best guess?

In 2014, Vance married his wife, Usha, and decided to take on his maternal grandparents' surname

This man has no real identity

Why do you forgive all the DRUGS AND ALCOHOL influence in his family?
Watch the movie or read the book... Would you like me to send you a copy? The movie is free on netflix... Very popular.So you better watch it while it's still free...

There is little more enjoyable in life than reading the neverending stream of posts written by malcontent alt lefties. Naked man, you provide a constant source of entertainment. Please don't stop and I promise will continue to pray for your recovery.
Bless your heart.
You are very obvious when you get triggered. Thanks for the laughs

Watch the movie or read the book... Would you like me to send you a copy? The movie is free on netflix... Very popular.So you better watch it while it's still free...
No one takes advice from -- or gives out their address to -- creepy stalkers. Nice try.

Back