Jabs are like a box of chocolates

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
You never know what you're going to get.

Jabs-are-like-a-box-of-chocolates.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Test the vaccine on politicians, if they don't die then it's safe. if they do die, then the country is safe.

Only thing is, if such a thing were done, how would you know that they are getting what they wish upon everyone else and not a jab full of vodka or IV ... hence the problem ...

Millions have safely got vaccine, go back to Canada ,jerkoff

You appear easily convinced of such rubbish sock puppet ... people get the jab and wind up with covid and all kinds of other complications including death while jabs at different paces break down immune systems and over time we'll see how many drop like flies because of it and here you sit calling that safely pfft. I was in Canada when I wrote that dumbass and haven't left Canada.

Let's not forget the CDC replaced the definition of vaccine with their pathetic lies on Sept 10 2021 to try and hide their jabs are not revealing to be effective.

Anti-Shot-People.png

and here you are in this crowd (pretty easy to spot you in there)

87kfKAb.jpg

You appear easily convinced of such rubbish sock puppet ... people get the jab and wind up with covid and all kinds of other complications including death while jabs at different paces break down immune systems and over time we'll see how many drop like flies because of it and here you sit calling that safely pfft. I was in Canada when I wrote that dumbass and haven't left Canada.

Let's not forget the CDC replaced the definition of vaccine with their pathetic lies on Sept 10 2021 to try and hide their jabs are not revealing to be effective.

Anti-Shot-People.png

and here you are in this crowd (pretty easy to spot you in there)

87kfKAb.jpg

I have had three shots no problem.

What I am really not liking is the thought of these big pharma sickos changing the formula and calling it the same thing like physicists have done "thousands?!!" of times with the still so called big bang theory.

Back