Jack's 30 day ban

His ban was essentially up on 8/15 (30 days)!!

Has anyone checked to see that he didn't have a Kevorkian moment. :dunno:

Didn't you hear, he eloped w/ legion & ran off Parkersburg, officially the worst city in the shitHole state of W. Virgnie..........

His ban was essentially up on 8/15 (30 days)!!

Has anyone checked to see that he didn't have a Kevorkian moment. :dunno:

Sometimes people take their time coming back from a ban. Wasn't Howey pretty much the only poster who kept exact time so that he could immediately report back in about how his vacation went?

When I got ejected from APP, Grind said I could be let right back in upon request. I decided on a self-imposed ban of over a year, just to make sure I was,ready. Had to pass-up a lot of juicy Midcan and IHA posts in that time, however.

Sometimes people take their time coming back from a ban. Wasn't Howey pretty much the only poster who kept exact time so that he could immediately report back in about how his vacation went?

I don't remember about that sick freak, but I certainly have taken my time coming back after the evil overlord hisself banned for false and spurious reasons.

They were spotted walking along on a bridge over the Mississippi river in Dubuque Iowa in midst of a Mayfly swarm of biblical proportions throwing something off into the muddy waters below..

article-0-1A790538000005DC-648_964x544.jpg

They were spotted walking along on a bridge over the Mississippi river in Dubuque Iowa in midst of a Mayfly swarm of biblical proportions throwing something off into the muddy waters below..

article-0-1A790538000005DC-648_964x544.jpg

the Mississippi is way wider than that by Dubuque.......

Back