Jade Dragon

You have mentioned all across the board about your vacation to Canada.

I want to offer you some chill.

I dated a girl in college who is Canadian and I had the luxury of traveling much of western Canada with a local. I actually thought she was native because of her skin color, and she never let me live that down, though she thought it was funny.

I don't know your itinerary, but I would recommend Jasper National Park. I actually never got to see it. Went to her parents house on Vancouver Island and then had to go to a funeral and were literally driving by and I said, can we stop? She phones her parents in their car and her dad said no. I said, I'm done with this stupid caravan and she said, it is for a funeral. So never saw it.

Calgary is unique, in that it is cold. Been north of there and it is just more cold windy plains.

Vancouver is awesome. I think it is Stanley Park or something, but that is a must see if you're headed that way. If you want to see where the first Rambo was filmed, just head about an hour east to Abbotsford and then look up an old rail road trail site.

If you can, definitely see Vancouver Island.

Anyway, we don't get along, however, I hope you find chill on your vacation.

I dated a girl in college who is Canadian and I had the luxury of traveling much of western Canada with a local. I actually thought she was native because of her skin color, and she never let me live that down, though she thought it was funny.

I don't know your itinerary, but I would recommend Jasper National Park. I actually never got to see it. Went to her parents house on Vancouver Island and then had to go to a funeral and were literally driving by and I said, can we stop? She phones her parents in their car and her dad said no. I said, I'm done with this stupid caravan and she said, it is for a funeral. So never saw it.

Calgary is unique, in that it is cold. Been north of there and it is just more cold windy plains.

Vancouver is awesome. I think it is Stanley Park or something, but that is a must see if you're headed that way. If you want to see where the first Rambo was filmed, just head about an hour east to Abbotsford and then look up an old rail road trail site.

Banff is suppose to be beautiful. I’ve not been, but my daughter loved there.

Nicest post I've ever seen from you Yaya. I congratulate you for it...and hope Jade takes your advice.

Back