Jaded's Travel Picture Share

Looks like I still have a stalker copycat, having to make there own discussions. It's actually cute of poor Yurt. Anyway here's a dust storm we ran into, back in 2009, outside of Winslow, Arizona.
attachment.php

Listen up you whiny bitch.

1. Did not see your thread

2. Your banned me from your thread

3. When some bans a member, they can create an identical thread.

4. I thought I would make a nice friendly thread and of course you TRIED to troll it. But I banned your ass because all you do is TROLL my threads.

5. Self awareness, learn about it

Listen up you whiny bitch.

1. Did not see your thread

2. Your banned me from your thread

3. When some bans a member, they can create an identical thread.

4. I thought I would make a nice friendly thread and of course you TRIED to troll it. But I banned your ass because all you do is TROLL my threads.

5. Self awareness, learn about it

The way you obsess, I doubt you didn't notice. I never messed up any nice discussions, I went after your goading discussions, that were nothing but you insulting people, or you making mock discussions. Most of what I did was just tell you your being an attention whore trying to goad me for attention. It's not flattering Yaya, so if it stings that much, take it to heart, and try not to act that way. Practice number five yourself, since you honestly don't know what happened. I have no reason to play your games, so you're better off not even trying. I don't want to be mean, but it's hard when you try to make yourself into a magnet for my spite.

Last edited:
Why don't you stop whining about non existent stuff?

I make a nice thread, you BITCH about it.

What the flunk is your problem?

You want to make nice, I've already tried. Let me try again.

Apparently we got off on the wrong foot. I'm willing to let bygones be bygones.

Are you?

Why can't you just make a nice post in one of my threads?

You whine about respect, yet you don't give it.

Start here. A non political thread which you claim you dislike insults in.

You have the board... All yours

I admire men like Jaded Dragon. They anonymously join a political board and then shit on other members. The Jaded Dragons of the world have no respect.

I have offered two times now, make it nice and he or she refuses.

That is the record.

Back