Jade's trip videos from 2018.

Charoite

Verified User
I think I finally figured out how to get my videos here. I decided to use my sock account to post so I know people's reactions. I disabled the thanks and groans on my Jade Dragon account. No bans.

Here is the drive along Hells Canyon. It was shot with a Fire Tablet so it's not a very large screen.

Last edited:
I think I finally figured out how to get my videos here. I decided to use my sock account to post so I know people's reactions. I disabled the thanks and groans on my Jade Dragon account. No bans.

Here is the drive along Hells Canyon. It was shot with a Fire Tablet so it's not a very large screen.

Glad you figured out how to post videos. But to be honest this one was boring just a road by a lake'

Glad you figured out how to post videos. But to be honest this one was boring just a road by a lake'

It's actually canyon cliffside on a narrow access road along Hells Canyon. The video really doesn't do it justice. Doing it in person was kind of a holy shit moment.

It's actually canyon cliffside on a narrow access road along Hells Canyon. The video really doesn't do it justice. Doing it in person was kind of a holy shit moment.

It is really hard to take decent videos from a moving car. You did a nice job with the video but like I said the road distracts from the vista. No offense was meant by my critique.

I never knew how hard a simple climb up a dune was until I did it at about 7,600 feet above sea level. Does anyone know what this one is?

omfg my family took me to crater lake when I was 15 and after driving like 3 hours to get there those motherfuckers didn't want to hike down.

Do you have any with Hot Babes frolicking about?

4f6756ae7472d3bbc11f4efe259b1c0a.jpg

Good grief. Why even bother then?

We didn't have time to go down to the water either. We drove from Government Camp down to Crater Lake, we did the rim drive and climbed up to get better views. They were working on the road in the park so we had to sit for a while as a lead driver took times funneling cars through. We had to also find a place for an oil change back towards where we were staying. It was late enough in the day as is. After all this, we ended up getting rear-ended turning into our hotel in Redmond.

We didn't have time to go down to the water either. We drove from Government Camp down to Crater Lake, we did the rim drive and climbed up to get better views. They were working on the road in the park so we had to sit for a while as a lead driver took times funneling cars through. We had to also find a place for an oil change back towards where we were staying. It was late enough in the day as is. After all this, we ended up getting rear-ended turning into our hotel in Redmond.

Oh crap! How did that turn out?

Back