Jane’s Addiction to Cancel Tour After Onstage Fight

Hume

Verified User
The rock band Jane’s Addiction announced on Monday that it would cancel the remainder of its reunion tour in the United States and Canada days after its singer, Perry Farrell, physically confronted its guitarist at a concert in Boston.

Jane’s Addiction, which rose to fame in the 1980s and 1990s, was about halfway through its North America tour when the episode took place on Friday.

The tour was one of several reunions convened this year by rock bands that gained cult followings in earlier decades. It was the first tour by the original band members in 14 years, according to Rolling Stone.

Too bad. Saw them 1990 in Los Angeles. They were great.

The rock band Jane’s Addiction announced on Monday that it would cancel the remainder of its reunion tour in the United States and Canada days after its singer, Perry Farrell, physically confronted its guitarist at a concert in Boston.

Jane’s Addiction, which rose to fame in the 1980s and 1990s, was about halfway through its North America tour when the episode took place on Friday.

The tour was one of several reunions convened this year by rock bands that gained cult followings in earlier decades. It was the first tour by the original band members in 14 years, according to Rolling Stone.

Drug addled idiots. Who gives a shit?

I wish I was ocean size.

noone can stop you man, noone tries..........

Farrell, I've heard, wasn't doing well before this. Age might be catching up to him in the form of dementia or another mental issue.

Back