Jarod gets on an airplane

Jarod walks down the ramp and decides to take the big cushy seats at the front of the plane heading to Los Angeles.

After everyone is seated, the polite stewardess asked if he had a first class ticket. Jarod replied he did not. The stewardess asked him to move back to coach seating.

Jarod loudly proclaimed, I am a lawyer and I'll seat where I want to, because I am a lawyer, you can't make me move, sue me!

The stewardess, in a low polite voice, told Jarod "the lawyer", that first class wasn't going to Los Angeles, only coach was going to Los Angeles.

Jarod "the lawyer" immediately jumps up, out of the seat and pushes an elderly lady to the ground in order to get his coach seat to Los Angeles.

Jarod walks down the ramp and decides to take the big cushy seats at the front of the plane heading to Los Angeles.

After everyone is seated, the polite stewardess asked if he had a first class ticket. Jarod replied he did not. The stewardess asked him to move back to coach seating.

Jarod loudly proclaimed, I am a lawyer and I'll seat where I want to, because I am a lawyer, you can't make me move, sue me!

The stewardess, in a low polite voice, told Jarod "the lawyer", that first class wasn't going to Los Angeles, only coach was going to Los Angeles.

Jarod "the lawyer" immediately jumps up, out of the seat and pushes an elderly lady to the ground in order to get his coach seat to Los Angeles.

:laugh:

don't be ridiculous......Jarod isn't strong enough to push an old lady to the ground.......

Back