JD Vance praises Marjorie Taylor Greene hours after she suggested Hurricane Helene was man-made Vance called Greene a “great friend” and “one hell of

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

JD Vance praises Marjorie Taylor Greene hours after she suggested Hurricane Helene was man-made​

Vance called Greene a “great friend” and “one hell of a Congresswoman”

Senator JD Vance had kind words for Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene — just hours after she suggested that a mysterious “they” can control the weather and inflicted Hurricane Helene on Republican voters in Georgia and North Carolina.

Greene is well known for repeating nonsense conspiracy theories. She’s voiced her belief in “Jewish space lasers”and has been cozy with QAnon ideas both before and during her time in office.

She made her latest bizarre claim on X, this time concerning the weather.

“Yes, they can control the weather. It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done,” Greene wrote.

Before making the claim that the weather can be controlled, she shared an image of the areas most affected by Hurricane Helene overlayed with an electoral map.​

What does one thing have to do with another. Don't you have friends with different opinions?
Oh, wait a minute. Your a leftist comrade. I forgot. So you don't. You all march in line with your leader
on every topic. The hypnotized never lie.

JD Vance praises Marjorie Taylor Greene hours after she suggested Hurricane Helene was man-made​

Vance called Greene a “great friend” and “one hell of a Congresswoman”​

Senator JD Vance had kind words for Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene — just hours after she suggested that a mysterious “they” can control the weather and inflicted Hurricane Helene on Republican voters in Georgia and North Carolina.​

Greene is well known for repeating nonsense conspiracy theories. She’s voiced her belief in “Jewish space lasers”and has been cozy with QAnon ideas both before and during her time in office.​

She made her latest bizarre claim on X, this time concerning the weather.​

“Yes, they can control the weather. It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done,” Greene wrote.​

Before making the claim that the weather can be controlled, she shared an image of the areas most affected by Hurricane Helene overlayed with an electoral map.​

MAGAts hate the Jews.

I would like some expert opinion on whether this storm was unusual, and I also demand a detailed report of what has been pumped into the atmosphere, and what the intention of doing it is.

What does one thing have to do with another. Don't you have friends with different opinions?
Oh, wait a minute. Your a leftist comrade. I forgot. So you don't. You all march in line with your leader
on every topic. The hypnotized never lie.
If you were an American, you'd know, Almost Marco.

Since you aren't, don't worry about it, mala. :thup:

Back