Jesse Waters: Warm up act for Tucker

So now Tucker is doing the same low grade comedy BS.

Who approved this idiotic bent of Fox News?

Off With Their Heads!

I think this is a mash up of Conservative Nice and We dont take ourselves too seriously.

I call this a bad idea.

Tucker does it for the money. He'd watch is wife take it up the ass from homeless drunks while he was sucking a dead man's cock if it paid him enough.

Money is great and I love having a modicum of financial freedom but Tucker is selling his soul to make tens of millions of dollars more than his current $30M. Why isn't $30M enough for him?

Watters is a O'Reilly wannabe. Very hard to watch.
Tucker Carlson is the real deal. You can always tell that by how much shit the malcontent lefties screech. ^^^^See above^^^

Tucker Carlson is the real deal. You can always tell that by how much shit the malcontent lefties screech. ^^^^See above^^^

Who ever is responsible for this shit warm up act, and for what they did to Tuckers show tonight, needs to leave.

Then the "lefties" must be the real deal also, because the Trumpers (morons) screech incessantly at almost everything they say or do.

Remember that time Jon Stewart wrecked Tucker Carlson back when Carlson was on CNN?

It is interesting that Waters is ratings gold so far.....he is getting even more annoying for me.....though I point out that I only see the end of the show as I wait for Tucker.

This is FoxNEWS not FoxCOMEDY.

WTF?

It makes money, Fox, just like MSNBC was created to make money by appealing to a targeted partisan audience, and that is what they do, Trump lowered the bar from criticism to mockery, so Fox is just following their market

It makes money, Fox, just like MSNBC was created to make money by appealing to a targeted partisan audience, and that is what they do, Trump lowered the bar from criticism to mockery, so Fox is just following their market

I am looking for an explanation for why FoxNEWS has gone hard into comedy. I really appreciate Tuckers light heartiness and propensity to laugh, but I dont want to see for instance a mock game show on my news show.....and I very clearly love to have fun.....but I dont like or understand what Fox is doing.

We're dying under late-stage capitalism.

Nope

It’s called improperly fettered capitalism

Capitalism is just a tool

But that tool needs proper fettering

Laws

Regulations

Taxes

Then it’s awesome

It keeps the money changing hands and rewards the power of a better idea

A hammer is a great tool

Unless you only use it to beat your own head in

I am looking for an explanation for why FoxNEWS has gone hard into comedy. I really appreciate Tuckers light heartiness and propensity to laugh, but I dont want to see for instance a mock game show on my news show.....and I very clearly love to have fun.....but I dont like or understand what Fox is doing.

Because fox is a bad joke

Just heard him say to the Ottawa gelato shop owner "You are a perfect person" after she cried for him.

Gag me with a spoon.

Back