Jesus... Kimmel PWNed Leno

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axwO6BkCtIo"]YouTube- Jimmy Kimmel on Jay Leno's 10 at 10[/ame]

In his face too. Kimmel has some balls.

Jay: What's the best prank you ever did?
Jimmy: Well this one time, I told a guy that I was going to give him my show in five years and then right when I did, I took it away from him.
Jay: What's the things you fear the most?
Jimmy: Earthquakes. Volcanoes. This one time I had a nightmare that the NBC execs moved my show to 10.

Those are the only two I remember but it was just one after the other. I'm sure the clip will be up soon, but it just aired.
EDIT1: (formatting) Okay here's another one (it went something like this, forgive my faulty memory)
Jay: So, what's your secret to doing your impression of me?
Jimmy: Well, uh, I don't want to give away my secrets... but I'll share a few. The voice is a combination of Sylvester the Cat, Curly from the Three Stooges and Scrappy Doo. Kinda "Sufferin succotash, hey! what're you a wise guy? aiaiaiaiaiai". And uh this is for kids at home if you have a little bit of play-dough then you just need to make yourself a nice big Dudley-Do Right chin
Okay, here's a little preview clip of that one... but that's all that is up now.. 10 at 10: Jimmy Kimmel

Last edited:
Back