ReutersOct. 30, 2003
Share in Facebook
Share in Twitter

Send in e-mailSend in e-mail

Save
Save article to reading list

Zen Read
Print article
BERLIN - As many as 150,000 men of Jewish descent served in the German military under Adolf Hitler, some with the Nazi leader's explicit consent, a U.S. historian who has interviewed hundreds of former soldiers said on Thursday. Bryan Mark Rigg, history professor at the American Military University in Virginia, told Reuters that the issue of soldiers of partial Jewish descent was long a somewhat taboo subject, overlooked by most academics as it threw up thorny questions.

https://www.haaretz.com/1.4747962

Historian: Nazi Army Included 150,000 of Jewish Descent
ReutersOct. 30, 2003
Share in Facebook
Share in Twitter

Send in e-mailSend in e-mail

Save
Save article to reading list

Zen Read
Print article
BERLIN - As many as 150,000 men of Jewish descent served in the German military under Adolf Hitler, some with the Nazi leader's explicit consent, a U.S. historian who has interviewed hundreds of former soldiers said on Thursday. Bryan Mark Rigg, history professor at the American Military University in Virginia, told Reuters that the issue of soldiers of partial Jewish descent was long a somewhat taboo subject, overlooked by most academics as it threw up thorny questions.

https://www.haaretz.com/1.4747962

Here are your "racist" Nazis. As far as I could find, the jews or their obedient lackeys have cleansed these images from the internet. But I have them.

Non-white Nazis 1.jpg Non-white Nazis 2.jpg Non-white Nazis 3.jpg Non-white Nazis 5.jpg non-white Nazis 6.jpg

Last edited:
I have more.

Non-white Nazis 7.jpg Non-white Nazis 8.jpg

Here is a picture with a quote by a well known black athlete.

Negro Truth.jpg

These images of the "racist" Nazis can still be found on the internet.

Non-white Nazis 4.jpg muslim Nazis 2.jpg

Back