Job Update

Congrats! My uncle was an Air Force Staff Sgt. in Canada.

Cool. US stationed in Canada, or Royal Canadian AF? I'm not great on the Canadian AF rank structure, but I've known several Master Corporals on the job, so the SSgt rank suggests to me your uncle was USAF stationed in Canada...

The Canadian regiment at my unit (we are a joint US-Canada operation) recently promoted this one guy to a warrant officer rank. His insignia is this wicked looking crown!

Cool. US stationed in Canada, or Royal Canadian AF? I'm not great on the Canadian AF rank structure, but I've known several Master Corporals on the job, so the SSgt rank suggests to me your uncle was USAF stationed in Canada...

The Canadian regiment at my unit (we are a joint US-Canada operation) recently promoted this one guy to a warrant officer rank. His insignia is this wicked looking crown!

Actually my mother's two brothers were both career RCAF. At various times they were stationed in Europe (Germany and Holland, I remember) and then back home, mostly in Nova Scotia. One was a Staff Sgt. and the other a Flight Sgt. I don't know any more than that though.

Actually my mother's two brothers were both career RCAF. At various times they were stationed in Europe (Germany and Holland, I remember) and then back home, mostly in Nova Scotia. One was a Staff Sgt. and the other a Flight Sgt. I don't know any more than that though.

Cool. Two of my uncles were USAF, and one was stationed in Germany, back in the late 70's.

Back