Joe Biden has already forgotten about the Hurricane Helene victims

How many of our governmental institutions do we need to witness performing the INVERSE of their intended function before we understand that we are under attack?FEMA enflames disastersDOD issues stand down orders to the most capable and well equipped Americans as fellow citizens needlessly die in the mountains FDA authorizes poison and bans medicineCDC causes diseases to spread and distributes misinformationHomeland security facilitates an invasionFBI instigates insurrection and hides evidenceNIH/NIAID literally creates infectious human pathogens that destroy health It’s a struggle to find even a SINGLE counter example to this patternTo be clear: I am not saying the people who staff these agencies are traitors. I’m sure most are well intentioned. I am saying something has apparently gained control of our system and turned it against us. Most of the people in these institutions are just following orders because they’re too young to understand where that leads.This is not the pattern we would expect if the problem was simply one of corruption. Once is a mistake, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action, as they say in military circles. We’re now talking about dozens of institutions at every level of governance including international, hundreds of separate instances, a pattern occurring now across the West.And it isn’t just a government problem. In fact, it would be impossible in 2024 for the government to cryptically turn on the citizens in a Democratic Republic without the press, the academy and social media platforms marching in lock step.There is a strong argument to be made that “cancel culture” and vaccine mandates were needed to cleanse the institutions of would-be resistors.So the question is, what now?

Oh, really?

He was in North Florida just today, in a helicopter surveying the damage to the town of Perry where the storm made landfall at full strength.

Just watched the report on the local news five minutes ago.

So I guess you're as full of lying shit as you usually are.
He got ice cream afterwards for being good... :awesome:

Joe claims All the needs are being met and everyone is Is satisfied... That's just simply not true... They
weren't there at the beginning and they're not there enough now...

We are a nation completely DIVIDED ALONG RACE, GENDER INEQUALITY AND PARTY LINE and because a catastrophic event rushes through certain areas of the country, suddenly all is forgiven, lets all get along??? Bullshit...Trump treated ppl like shit during his presidency and none of you red white vomit blue bastards gave a damn, when the Hurricanes hit under his rule. Tx was completely submerged in water, PR, got paper towels, how many checks did he give out to the ppl? I'll wait. I personally could give a rats ass about any of these NC AirBB motherfuckers and their losses. I definately don't give a rats fuck about Floridians who refuse to buy flood insurance, but instead rebuild year after year off of my tax payer dimes and for these other GOP states, let Trump and MAGA write you mf's a check and news flash, my state is among those affected!!
Yall all know good and damn well FEMA ie Tax payers is gonna foot the bill for these motherfuckers and their river front AirBB properties in NC.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/inve...Nm5Kr1lO45N7yjaN9o_aem_9FdmDqh2xe-jkdc41BzZ-Q $750 to people here as well.... Did they forget about Maui after doing that?
We always want to rally for rich motherfuckers, like Oprah and the late Rush who live on the Isle of Maui....meanwhile the little guy gets lost. I challenge anybody to find one story of any family on this Isle of Maui who's still stuck in a burnt out shack needing something, just one story....now you may not ever be 100%, but its not tax payers jobs to make people 100 whole again. That's what insurance is for, that's what proper planning is for, that's what savings are for...but to expect hard working americans to constantly help ppl rebuild over and over and over, give me a break....AS FOR THE MIGRANTS....PLEASE TAKE THE FUCKIN ANGER WHERE IT BELONGS...TO THE EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE THEM, TO THE LANDOWNERS THAT RENT AND SALE TO THEM, TO WALL STREET PROFITS THAT NEED THEM AND TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THAT WELCOMES THEM HERE ON OUR SAVED NICKELS AND DIMES....ALL ARE COMPLICIT IN ILLEGALS COMING TO THIS COUNTRY NON STOP DECADE AFTER DECADE

We always want to rally for rich motherfuckers, like Oprah and the late Rush who live on the Isle of Maui....meanwhile the little guy gets lost. I challenge anybody to find one story of any family on this Isle of Maui who's still stuck in a burnt out shack needing something, just one story....now you may not ever be 100%, but its not tax payers jobs to make people 100 whole again. That's what insurance is for, that's what proper planning is for, that's what savings are for...but to expect hard working americans to constantly help ppl rebuild over and over and over, give me a break....AS FOR THE MIGRANTS....PLEASE TAKE THE FUCKIN ANGER WHERE IT BELONGS...TO THE EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE THEM, TO THE LANDOWNERS THAT RENT AND SALE TO THEM, TO WALL STREET PROFITS THAT NEED THEM AND TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THAT WELCOMES THEM HERE ON OUR SAVED NICKELS AND DIMES....ALL ARE COMPLICIT IN ILLEGALS COMING TO THIS COUNTRY NON STOP DECADE AFTER DECADE
https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2024/08/04/maui-travel-anniversary-wildfire/74625384007/ They didn't get back their water until August... And they have a long way to go...Helene was a thousand times worse.... And Joe claims they've got everything they need and everyone is happy... He was asked a question.And he had to ask what storm they were talking about... Good grief

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2024/08/04/maui-travel-anniversary-wildfire/74625384007/ They didn't get back their water until August... And they have a long way to go...Helene was a thousand times worse.... And Joe claims they've got everything they need and everyone is happy... He was asked a question.And he had to ask what storm they were talking about... Good grief

Yall hillbilly white hating motherfuckers are determined to make Biden and Harris a fuckin problem, yall can't help it. Biden is old and that's why he stepped down but I can assure you, there's enough brain energy in his administration to see that these repeat offenders of beach front property, these mountain dwelling off the grid living motherfuckers all will be made whole eventually. Never once when that orange bitch was in office, has there been so much hurry the fuck up shit thrown all at once to somebody, give the old cooook a break, will ya

Yall hillbilly white hating motherfuckers are determined to make Biden and Harris a fuckin problem, yall can't help it. Biden is old and that's why he stepped down but I can assure you, there's enough brain energy in his administration to see that these repeat offenders of beach front property, these mountain dwelling off the grid living motherfuckers all will be made whole eventually. Never once when that orange bitch was in office, has there been so much hurry the fuck up shit thrown all at once to somebody, give the old cooook a break, will ya
Ok.. we'll just have to agree to disagree... Have a great weekend!

Back