John Cleese: Political Correctness Can Lead to an Orwellian Nightmare

cancel2 2022

Canceled
My God that man is spot on with his observations about political correctness. He wont play at university venues any more, especially in the US, because of the craziness he encounters there.

Last edited:
Cleese is a fat, bitter, sad old misogynist who has hated women since his ex took him to the cleaners.

His career has been over for decades.

My God that man is spot on with his observations about political correctness. He wont play at university venues any more, especially in the US, because of the craziness he encounters there.

Funny....back in my day guys like Pryor and Carlin made their livings off the University circuit. I'd have to say that if the ole boy can't handle that not all people will agree with him then I'd have to say he's past it.

Tom probably less than 1% of U.S. college students are politically active and those who are tend to be obnoxiously loud. You're painting with a broad brush there.

Perhaps no universities in the USA wanted to book a fat, old, misogynist whose best work was done ages ago.

Not much of a draw.

Funny....back in my day guys like Pryor and Carlin made their livings off the University circuit. I'd have to say that if the ole boy can't handle that not all people will agree with him then I'd have to say he's past it.

Tom probably less than 1% of U.S. college students are politically active and those who are tend to be obnoxiously loud. You're painting with a broad brush there.

Does that mean you're "past it"? You can't handle when people disagree with you.

I am only quoting John Cleese's words, take it up with him!!

https://twitter.com/JohnCleese

Cleese is a fat, bitter, sad old misogynist who has hated women since his ex took him to the cleaners.

His career has been over for decades.

He sure could walk silly though.
tumblr_mqbn7ozsLC1srthi8o1_400.gif

Back