John Stossel being punched gif

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
1miUf2G.gif

lavishinconsequentialcrossbill.gif

No context, I just enjoy watching John Stossel getting punched.

Guy literally was bribed and abused his position as a respected journalist for years to just regurgitate Koch brothers propaganda "research" laundered through CATO, or their pet university George Mason if even CATO wouldn't sign on. Had virtually no other sources, journalists at the company were constantly calling him on it but he was protected by a boss above him, who was also bribed and now works for a nuclear lobbying agency I think. After spending decades banning all stories on nuclear power from appearing on ABC. Just clear and blatant political propaganda presented for no reason on otherwise serious news shows.

The media is corrupt to the core and can't be trusted. They're taken over by corporate elite interests. Rightists.

Guy literally was bribed and abused his position as a respected journalist for years to just regurgitate Koch brothers propaganda "research" laundered through CATO, or their pet university George Mason if even CATO wouldn't sign on. Had virtually no other sources, journalists at the company were constantly calling him on it but he was protected by a boss above him, who was also bribed and now works for a nuclear lobbying agency I think. After spending decades banning all stories on nuclear power from appearing on ABC. Just clear and blatant political propaganda presented for no reason on otherwise serious news shows.

The media is corrupt to the core and can't be trusted. They're taken over by corporate elite interests. Rightists.

Intelligent people like Michael Shellenburger have come to the realisation that renewables are just not up to the job, nuclear is the way forward.

https://quillette.com/2019/02/27/why-renewables-cant-save-the-planet/

1miUf2G.gif

lavishinconsequentialcrossbill.gif

No context, I just enjoy watching John Stossel getting punched.

That was Geraldo Rivera not John Stossel, and hit happened over 20 years ago.

Edit: I was wrong. That is John Stossel. I could have sworn that I had heard that it was Geraldo Rivera.

My bad.

Last edited:
Back