Johnny Football now has a Middle Name

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Kudos to Tom Brady for his recent interview, and for taking a shot at college football's Lindsey Lohan.

Johnny Turd Football, but you can call him Johnny T. Football, or simply Johnny T.

I honestly was still on the Johnny T bandwagon until recently. The vast array of QB talent we have going this season (Bridgewater, Mariota, Winston, Miller, etc.) means there's more out there to root for. Also, I tend to keep giving the benefit of the doubt (I didn't officially become an A-Roid hater until he failed the PED test, so I waited about a decade, because I didn't want my Seattle residence to cloud my judgement).

I want to say the unsportsmanship penalty is what ticked me off. Also, Brady is the man!

I honestly was still on the Johnny T bandwagon until recently. The vast array of QB talent we have going this season (Bridgewater, Mariota, Winston, Miller, etc.) means there's more out there to root for. Also, I tend to keep giving the benefit of the doubt (I didn't officially become an A-Roid hater until he failed the PED test, so I waited about a decade, because I didn't want my Seattle residence to cloud my judgement).

I want to say the unsportsmanship penalty is what ticked me off. Also, Brady is the man!

That shows the lack of class.

Back