Jokeland Fatletics

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Must be nice to be able to play Houston ~19 times a year. (pretty sure that was the right number this year.)

Lets look at the AL:

SmjHGth.png

Notice how the AL east crushes. WE ALWAYS crush. Typically, the AL east will also nab the wild card (now one of the wild cards) and still be better than the other division leaders.

You can just look back over the last 10-15 years. We constantly have the most .500+ winning teams. It's almost always 4+, and I can't remember the last time we had a .300 shitbox team like the astros in our division.

And now we are competing against jokeland for home field advantage, but really, special privilege should be given to the overall better division.

Our worst team is Toronto at .456
Astros is .320 lol.

= .14 difference

Assuming boston plays toronto ~15 times and jokeland plays astros 15 times, that's A TWO GAME DIFFERENCE. (.14 * 15) = 2.1

So really we should be even further ahead right now.

That's not even matching rank for rank, which I will do now:

(I will use ~15 games for division match ups which seems like a pretty reasonable baseline though it might vary slightly)

#4 Rank:

Yankess .52
Seattle .440

Difference = (.08 * 15 ) = 1.2 games

#3 Rank

Baltimore .52
LAA .49

Difference = (.03 * 15) = .45 games

#2 Rank

Tampa Bay .56
Texas .55

Difference = (.01 * 15) = .15 games

2.1 + .15 + .45 + 1.2 = 3.9 (rounding to 4) 4 motherfucking game difference. that's fucking astronomical.

If redsox were in the AL west we would already be over 100 wins with a few more games to go.

Just putting things in perspective.

And don't come in and troll my thread and try to argue the AL east isn't good, the numbers speak for themselves. you can go back over the last decade plus and we pretty much always have 4+ above .500 teams, usually .540+

And don't try and argue the red sox suck when we are likely going to be a 98+ win team this year. Please don't destroy your credibility like that.

And no, it's not because the redsox have lots of money either, a lot of our very best players are homegrown farm talent that we've spend small potatoes on. We spend cheap on our good players and then blow it all on some retard like crawford which never amounts to anything anyway before we ship them off to redsox jr. aka the dodgers.

Tuesday Night you got shutdown by the 72-86 Rockies, so have fun losing to sub-500 teams.

Also, Chokeland has clenched 1st place in the division and holds a 6.5 game lead over Texass. It's the Rangers, therefore, that you have to deal with...

Furthermore, Oakland, Seattle, and Houston are a bitch to play in. In Oakland, you get robbed all the time by their foul territory. Seattle and Houston have giant fucking stadiums that you can't hit out of. For 81 games, you can just lob balls off the Green Monster. If the Red Sox played in a real stadium, you would easily be a sub-500 team.

No worries, the A's will get thumped in the divisional round just like they always do in those rare years they get to the playoffs then the faithful can go to cheering or booing(most likely) their beloved Faders of the gridiron.

Must be nice to be able to play Houston ~19 times a year. (pretty sure that was the right number this year.)

Lets look at the AL:

SmjHGth.png

Notice how the AL east crushes. WE ALWAYS crush. Typically, the AL east will also nab the wild card (now one of the wild cards) and still be better than the other division leaders.

You can just look back over the last 10-15 years. We constantly have the most .500+ winning teams. It's almost always 4+, and I can't remember the last time we had a .300 shitbox team like the astros in our division.

And now we are competing against jokeland for home field advantage, but really, special privilege should be given to the overall better division.

Our worst team is Toronto at .456
Astros is .320 lol.

= .14 difference

Assuming boston plays toronto ~15 times and jokeland plays astros 15 times, that's A TWO GAME DIFFERENCE. (.14 * 15) = 2.1

So really we should be even further ahead right now.

That's not even matching rank for rank, which I will do now:

(I will use ~15 games for division match ups which seems like a pretty reasonable baseline though it might vary slightly)

#4 Rank:

Yankess .52
Seattle .440

Difference = (.08 * 15 ) = 1.2 games

#3 Rank

Baltimore .52
LAA .49

Difference = (.03 * 15) = .45 games

#2 Rank

Tampa Bay .56
Texas .55

Difference = (.01 * 15) = .15 games

2.1 + .15 + .45 + 1.2 = 3.9 (rounding to 4) 4 motherfucking game difference. that's fucking astronomical.

If redsox were in the AL west we would already be over 100 wins with a few more games to go.

Just putting things in perspective.

And don't come in and troll my thread and try to argue the AL east isn't good, the numbers speak for themselves. you can go back over the last decade plus and we pretty much always have 4+ above .500 teams, usually .540+

And don't try and argue the red sox suck when we are likely going to be a 98+ win team this year. Please don't destroy your credibility like that.

And no, it's not because the redsox have lots of money either, a lot of our very best players are homegrown farm talent that we've spend small potatoes on. We spend cheap on our good players and then blow it all on some retard like crawford which never amounts to anything anyway before we ship them off to redsox jr. aka the dodgers.
AL east are a bunch of pussies. The WS Champs will come from the NL Central. The toughest division in MLB!

Back