Jon Stewart on Bush's Moral Hypocrisy

NewsBoy

News Delivery
Jon Stewart's Daily Show does one of the best news reports in the last 6 years.It is very sad when the only commercial broadcast channel that will do the hard news is the Comedy Channel. So much for the liberal bias in the media. That is long gone.

More at link...

Lets see....Stewart bashes Bush's morals....

and then....

Liberal bias in the media is long gone ???
---------------
Does this mean 2+2=7 ? and white is black ?

and then....

---------------

and if a show on comedy central is your idea of the " news media" then I guess we know how totally fucked up your perspective is from the gitgo.

and if a show on comedy central is your idea of the " news media" then I guess we know how totally fucked up your perspective is from the gitgo.

Newsboy says....

It is very sad when the only commercial broadcast channel that will do the hard news is the Comedy Channel.
-----------
You seem to be having a problem with comprehending the written word today...
and who it comes from....:stup:

and then....

---------------

Well halfway correct as usual, white is black on film negatives.
2+2=7, well in the world of Bush budgets.....

Newsboy says....

It is very sad when the only commercial broadcast channel that will do the hard news is the Comedy Channel.
-----------
You seem to be having a problem with comprehending the written word today...
and who it comes from....:stup:

you are ware that newsboy is not a real person, are you not?

p.s.: neither is santa claus, the easte bunny or the tooth fairy.

sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

I say again...if a show on comedy central is YOUR idea of news media, you are all fucked up...and if you let a newsbot do your thinking for you...well...I guess I shouldn't expect any level of intellect from a moron like you.

you are ware that newsboy is not a real person, are you not?

p.s.: neither is santa claus, the easte bunny or the tooth fairy.

sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

I say again...if a show on comedy central is YOUR idea of news media, you are all fucked up...and if you let a newsbot do your thinking for you...well...I guess I shouldn't expect any level of intellect from a moron like you.

I am aware that newsboy is just used for posting news articles....

and Comedy Central is not my idea of news media...its what is stated in the 'newsboy' post....
get some help with understanding the post if you have problems....you surely need it...you're getting to be a dumb fuck....and its annoying....:tongout:

Back