Josh McDaniels has been Fired...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
They just fired Josh McDaniels!

Dang. That means they'll be paying him $7 M next year and $3M for Shanahan... Both for working elsewhere or sitting at home watching TV. Man, why can't I get a contract like that!

Dang. That means they'll be paying him $7 M next year and $3M for Shanahan... Both for working elsewhere or sitting at home watching TV. Man, why can't I get a contract like that!

is that contract payment confirmed? Because the last I heard, they were looking to fire him 'for cause' over the taping incident, which would mean they don't have to pay him.

is that contract payment confirmed? Because the last I heard, they were looking to fire him 'for cause' over the taping incident, which would mean they don't have to pay him.
I hope so. It made Bowlen look like a fool when he was trying to say Josh hadn't watched the video. Credibility means something to Bowlen.

FINALLY!!

Now we can bring in Cowher or Dungy!

Or...DARE I say it...bring on the Pillsbury Doughboy...WADE PHILLIPS!

FINALLY!!

Now we can bring in Cowher or Dungy!

Or...DARE I say it...bring on the Pillsbury Doughboy...WADE PHILLIPS!
Are you kidding? We've already had Wade and fired him. We're not about to do that again. What I fear is we'll get Kyle Shanahan because he'll be cheap.

Back