Votes: 1 20.0%
  • O+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • O-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
So, I'm a regular blood donor, and have been since I organized a drive for my high school senior project. I just got another call to schedule my next appointment, and I thought it would be fun to poll JPP and see what our type composition is. Since most of us are Americans, it should look fairly straightforward.

The poll is private, since this is considered a private matter, but feel free to disclose within your posts if you are comfortable being singled out for the vampires lurking out there. I am O+. I'm really hoping Grind is AB-, because that would just be too awesome! :awesome:

The national average trends O, A, B, AB. The positives are much higher than the negatives, with AB- being 0.5% and AB+ being 2.5%. O+ is like 36% and O- is like 12%.

Edit: Almost spot-on for my recollection of O+, and my AB numbers were accurate circa 2004, but have clearly trended upward. I just couldn't remember how much lower the negative Rh factor was on O.

A0877658.html

Last edited:
I would hate plasma donation. Sure, you get paid, but you have to sit around for like two hours hooked up to a noise-maker.

The LONGEST I've spent is about 75 minutes and the machine is super quiet except when it changes cycles.

Back