JPP faux feministas

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
Old-JPP-hags-wish

HOW THEY SEE THEMSELVES

iu

WHAT THEY REALLY LOOK LIKE

What makes me laugh about JPPs feminazis is that despite all of their bluster about being “strong and independent” women they are all stay at home mommies being supported by a patriarchal male

One is so environmental her hubby made a living drilling for oil. She is also such a leftie she has lived in the reddest if states.

They are such phonies

What makes me laugh about JPPs feminazis is that despite all of their bluster about being “strong and independent” women they are all stay at home mommies being supported by a patriarchal male

One is so environmental her hubby made a living drilling for oil. She is also such a leftie she has lived in the reddest if states.

They are such phonies

Old white women dependent on old white men?

Old white women dependent on old white men?

Indeed

There isn’t one JPP feminista who stands on her own. All dependent on men for their very livelihoods.

They live vicariously through others and think going to marches wearing pussy hats makes them down with the struggle. They are nothing more than pawns

Indeed

There isn’t one JPP feminista who stands on her own. All dependent on men for their very livelihoods.

They live vicariously through others and think going to marches wearing pussy hats makes them down with the struggle. They are nothing more than pawns

I don't recall seeing any evidence that they've ever even attended any pussy hat parades, come to think of it.

Back