JPP Manginas

Sun Devil

Death and Taxes
I think Nova and StormX and those like him definitely have "mangina's" especially when they make threads banning people from defending themselves. Seriously guys, what is the point of making threads and banning people from defending themselves? That seems like cowardice if you want to bans someone. Never have I seen so many men here (or supposed men) with e-vaginas.

I think Nova and StormX and those like him definitely have "mangina's" especially when they make threads banning people from defending themselves. Seriously guys, what is the point of making threads and banning people from defending themselves? That seems like cowardice if you want to bans someone. Never have I seen so many men here (or supposed men) with e-vaginas.

You puss wads really get your tampons in a twist over thread banning don't you? Why do you think you need to be able to respond?

:rofl2:

Show me any recent posts of mine where i have banned anyone. I had only banned Evince a few times because it was getting to the point of insanity with her posts.

You puss wads really get your tampons in a twist over thread banning don't you? Why do you think you need to be able to respond?

If you are going to create posts about someone, why ban them? Shouldn't they be part of the discussion? That is, if the goal is actually a discussion and not hostile taunting.

If you are going to create posts about someone, why ban them? Shouldn't they be part of the discussion? That is, if the goal is actually a discussion and not hostile taunting.

Who said the goal is actually having a discussion? Why do you think that is the only thing one can do here? It is a message board. Now what is hilarious is that you are getting your vagina in a snit over me thread banning you then you turn around and thread ban me. Personally, I don't care about being thread banned, I just think it is hilarious that high minded Winterborn isn't above petty bullshit. Congrats Pillsbury.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahha

Who said the goal is actually having a discussion? Why do you think that is the only thing one can do here? It is a message board. Now what is hilarious is that you are getting your vagina in a snit over me thread banning you then you turn around and thread ban me. Personally, I don't care about being thread banned, I just think it is hilarious that high minded Winterborn isn't above petty bullshit. Congrats Pillsbury.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahha

No, you obviously don't care. That is why you took the time to write out this post.

And I do not post ban often. I certainly don't post ban the long lists you do. I do it to keep people out who will post nonsense and attempt to derail the thread. I banned you and evince.

No, you obviously don't care. That is why you took the time to write out this post.

And I do not post ban often. I certainly don't post ban the long lists you do. I do it to keep people out who will post nonsense and attempt to derail the thread. I banned you and evince.

Do I start threads whining about being thread banned? Nope. Remember Pillsbury, thread banning was in response to libtards like you bitching to the mods about witty bitty ole me. Now the same lefties who cried for it are whining about it when it is used on them. I find that truly hilarious.

I have specific reasons for my thread bans Pillsbury. You wouldn't understand. Too deep for a "moderate" like you

Do I start threads whining about being thread banned? Nope. Remember Pillsbury, thread banning was in response to libtards like you bitching to the mods about witty bitty ole me. Now the same lefties who cried for it are whining about it when it is used on them. I find that truly hilarious.

I have specific reasons for my thread bans Pillsbury. You wouldn't understand. Too deep for a "moderate" like you

You asked if something was what I would call progress, and then banned me from the thread. So were you actually wondering if I thought it was progress or is this another example of you knowing what I think? lol

And for something that does not bother you, you keep coming back to talk about it.

You asked if something was what I would call progress, and then banned me from the thread. So were you actually wondering if I thought it was progress or is this another example of you knowing what I think? lol

And for something that does not bother you, you keep coming back to talk about it.

Just because I used your name doesn't mean I care what you think about it.

ILA, I really hate to put people on ignore. But your refusal to act in any way like an adult is getting you close. You have become a bigger attention whore than evince or for that matter almost any other poster here. Can't you offer anything intelligent to say?

You have been wrong about everything else....you might as well be wrong about the orientation of mains man's sons.....

How do you know I am wrong about Semen Mainemans homosexual sons? And why would it matter if I called them homosexual if there is nothing wrong with being homosexual? You guys act like there is something wrong with being homosexual.

Back