JPP mods

Lord Yurt

Lord Yurt will suffice
I have personally been at odds with every mod except Damocles.

Rana:

I don't even remember what our problem was. While I have often disagreed with her political views I think she can be a good person. Get to know her and you will be surprised.

Billy:

Dumbass fuckwad from the backwaters of America, Detroit.

Socretes:

I don't know what happened to him, but he seemed fair.

Grind:

Love him or hate him, he makes the board run. Him and I have had huge disagreements, but, we somehow get along in the end.

This board is what you make it. This board is not Amazon. It is a unique side cafe on the interwebs. Most long timers respect those they don't even agree with.

If anyone wants more moderation, there are plenty of boards available. For example, USMB. You are not allowed to talk about another message board on that site. That is why some of us are at this board. Damocles freed us.

Rana:

I don't even remember what our problem was. While I have often disagreed with her political views I think she can be a good person. Get to know her and you will be surprised.

Billy:

Socretes:

Grind:

Love him or hate him, he makes the board run. Him and I have had huge disagreements, but, we somehow get along in the end.

This board is what you make it. This board is not Amazon. It is a unique side cafe on the interwebs. Most long timers respect those they don't even agree with.

If anyone wants more moderation, there are plenty of boards available. For example, USMB. You are not allowed to talk about another message board on that site. That is why some of us are at this board. Damocles freed us.

Why did you ban Jade?

Rana:

Billy:

Socretes:

Grind:

Fuck you.

Back