JPP rightists - were they "born that way"?

Are rightists born, or is rightism a choice?

• Yes, I believe that rightists suffer from a genetic defect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I believe that rightists chose to behave irrationally

• I am arightist, and I don't understand the question because I am mentally deficient

• Total voters

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
We have seen many examples of their crazy worldviews and ideas. Were they indoctrinated during childhood? There are plenty of examples of that. Or were they just simply born that way and fit right into the mold? There have been rebellious children in rightist homes.

What do you think?

We have seen many examples of their crazy worldviews and ideas. Were they indoctrinated during childhood? There are plenty of examples of that. Or were they just simply born that way and fit right into the mold? There have been rebellious children in rightist homes.

What do you think?

I think Legion is a fucking moron for making threads like this: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...PP-leftists-were-they-quot-born-that-way-quot

But it does help smoke out the idiots. :)

I think that if ppl are "born that way," whatever "that way" is shouldn't be held against them, even if they're Reichwingers. After all, we don't want them going around claiming that being gay is a choice, right?

They simply cannot help enjoying ignorance and fascism. It probably is genetic.

What do you think?

indeed, that other tribe, they are scum and should be processed through camps n shit. /facepalm

I think that if ppl are "born that way," whatever "that way" is shouldn't be held against them, even if they're Reichwingers. After all, we don't want them going around claiming that being gay is a choice, right?

They simply cannot help enjoying ignorance and fascism. It probably is genetic.

There are multiple factors at work. Mostly cultural; nurture over nature. OTOH, most of JPP's RWers skew older, much older and with obvious age-related issues. I doubt they were always far right assholes. :)

Nah, for the most part they are just regurgitating crap they pick up on the right wing blogsphere to bust chops, but you do have a point, there are few if any real conservatives who can actually exchange on issues on this Forum any more

Back