JPP today!

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
339l4jkehxx51.png

Dr. Lesion, please calm down. You had your good run for 4 years. Good things always come to end.

When faced with adversity or Jubilation, Vince Lombardi said something to his team that makes a lot of sense-

"NOTHING IS EVER AS GOOD AS IT SEEMS- And NOTHING IS EVER AS BAD AS IT SEEMS EITHER!" [Vince Lombardi]

And although my Dad was not really a philosopher, he did tell me something once that also made a lot of sense as we were driving through Sequoia National Park...

He said, "No matter how large, beautiful, and monolithic a tree can become, they will all eventually fall to the ground some day- That is just life".

When faced with adversity or Jubilation, Vince Lombardi said something to his team that makes a lot of sense-

"NOTHING IS EVER AS GOOD AS IT SEEMS- And NOTHING IS EVER AS BAD AS IT SEEMS EITHER!" [Vince Lombardi]

And although my Dad was not really a philosopher, he did tell me something once that also made a lot of sense as we were driving through Sequoia National Park...

He said, "No matter how large, beautiful, and monolithic a tree can become, they will all eventually fall to the ground some day- That is just life".

Winning-isn-t-everything-it-s-the-ONLY-thing

Rethuglickans just aren't smart enough to cheat. They will never win again.

Back