JPP's favorite share places : NO BANS

You really do seem to need some therapy kiddo. This kind of obsession will only lead to a fall. What seriously is your conniption here, that you have acted this way. Hell I even offered you another chance at the recipe discussion, and made myself a fool apologizing to you. Your obsession with me, is like an envious teen trying to be like someone they are jealous of.

You really do seem to need some therapy kiddo. This kind of obsession will only lead to a fall. What seriously is your conniption here, that you have acted this way. Hell I even offered you another chance at the recipe discussion, and made myself a fool apologizing to you. Your obsession with me, is like an envious teen trying to be like someone they are jealous of.

Sounds like a crush!Yoyo probably saw a photo of Top,and after the vomiting stopped,turned to you.

This thread is not about you. But thanks again for trying to make yet another thread all about you.

Do you have any special places?

Back