JPP's Feel Good Challenge

Granule

Firebrand
This is your opportunity to take a moment and say something nice about one of your least favorite posters on this forum. If you find yourself digging deep and still coming up with nothing, go ahead and trash the person instead. ;)

I'll start: My props are going to poet. Sure, the dude is a racist and he loves pissing people off, but at least it's all on the table for him. From what I've been able to tell, he doesn't try to sugar coat his point of view. It's good to know, clearly, who the enemy is, and he's clearly the enemy.

OK

My props go to Darla. Sure she is a rape fanatic and a raging Feminazi hypocrite that sees a rapist around every corner except when they have a big D behind their name. But, she is a very good writer, had a sharp wit and can sometimes be funny

OK

My props go to Darla. Sure she is a rape fanatic and a raging Feminazi hypocrite that sees a rapist around every corner except when they have a big D behind their name. But, she is a very good writer, had a sharp wit and can sometimes be funny

Hitler wasn't a bad writer, I read Mein Kampf once expecting it to be really awful but it wasn't. The content is a totally different matter of course.

I don't hate ppl here. Perhaps Dantes? What a tool.

I admire her dedication to the causes she chooses to support. It is a stubborn will that allows the propagation of the ideals a society may not openly support.

Cawacko - This poster engages in constructive debate, thinks about what he writes, honestly reads what opposing posters write, makes every effort to treat everyone with kindness and civility.

OOOps, he is not my least fav. poster....

Okay, Ill post something nice about I Love America... He is consistent in his beliefs.

I will take a stab at posting something nice at Desh. She really know how to spit a loogie in the face of an innocent black man

I don't hate ppl here. Perhaps Dantes? What a tool.

I admire her dedication to the causes she chooses to support. It is a stubborn will that allows the propagation of the ideals a society may not openly support.

Dantes is a blubbering mangina, who is partial to wearing womens' underwear especially Darlas .

Ohhhhh YEAH!! That's some GOOD STUFF!!

Hatred so pure...so unadulterated...it's a joy to behold!

I CELEBRATE your inability to speak courteously about either myself of desh!
You're both such shills, zapper. Throwing you under the bus is an absolute no-brainer.

My props go to zappa. I'm sure he would burn much longer than a normal human, and probably smell a little like ham or bacon while doing so. I pray one day I get to find out.

We aim to please.

I do notice some notable absences from the thread though
It comes with not being able to look within and find some honesty. That's why so few Democrats are here. They have scant tolerance for the truth, especially about themselves.

Legion Troll has excellent inventory skills, as he somehow managed to keep track of dozens of user accounts for several years on this site before he was finally forced to just pick one and stick with it.

The problem is (well for this thread it's a problem) I don't dislike anybody here. I am grateful that people are willing to spend time in our little corner of the interwebs. I am sure there are people who think I dislike them, but I really don't. I may get annoyed sometimes, but I don't dislike the people.

Someday I'm going to wind up in the Denver area (perhaps a lenghthy TDY to Buckley, or something), and I'm going to meet up with Damo, have a few beers... And then I will learn which posters he really, strongly feels are unpleasant people. :D

Back