APP - Julian Assange calls Mueller investigation bogus

Wikileaks has never lied, have they?

I cannot make such an unequivocal statement Comrade. I can say this, to my knowledge they have never been proven to have lied.

You would think the "honorable" Mueller would want to make a trip to the Ecuadorian embassy and have a chat with Mr. Assange. I mean supposedly it isn't hard to do. Rumor has it Michael Cohen did it.

:dunno:

I cannot make such an unequivocal statement Comrade. I can say this, to my knowledge they have never been proven to have lied.

You would think the "honorable" Mueller would want to make a trip to the Ecuadorian embassy and have a chat with Mr. Assange. I mean supposedly it isn't hard to do. Rumor has it Michael Cohen did it.

Given the facts, I doubt that Mueller is "honorable." Liberals don't like to be reminded that he was a key player in the invasion of Iraq during the Bush Administration, do they?

Liberals have no conception of the ridiculous spectacle presented by their willingness to embrace anyone that hates Trump.

Given the facts, I doubt that Mueller is "honorable." Liberals don't like to be reminded that he was a key player in the invasion of Iraq during the Bush Administration, do they?

Liberals have no conception of the ridiculous spectacle presented by their willingness to embrace anyone that hates Trump.

That is very true. He was very instrumental. But, didn't Dick Cheney make him say those words under penalty of death?

That is very true. He was very instrumental. But, didn't Dick Cheney make him say those words under penalty of death?

No.

The facts are clear. DEMOCRATS are willing to embrace anyone that they think will hurt the current POTUS, no matter how they demonized those same people in the past.

I've even seen liberals trashing people they recently praised and cited as "brave" for making negative comments about Trump. Consistency isn't a concern for liberals, you see.

No.

The facts are clear. DEMOCRATS are willing to embrace anyone that they think will hurt the current POTUS, no matter how they demonized those same people in the past.

I've even seen liberals trashing people they recently praised and cited as "brave" for making negative comments about Trump. Consistency isn't a concern for liberals, you see.

You make some very valid and credible points, borne out by recent events. I cannot argue with that you have laid out.

Back