JULY 2024 "THOOPER THMART PERTHUN AWARDTH"

gfm7175

Mega MAGA
The time has come once again for us to celebrate a month's worth of "educated" posts from the leftists who are soooooooo much more "educated" than the rest of us. While leftists only give the LGBTQWUASDJDGFOE+ crowd attention for ONE month, I promise to give leftists the attention that they so rightly deserve EVERY SINGLE month of the year.

This month, Geeko (the "dumb lizard") started out VERY strong, but unfortunately fell out of the running for this month's prestigious trophies due to some newcomers making their way onto the stage for the very first time. Sorry Geeko, but hey, at least you participated! That's all that matters in this day and age, eh? :rofl2: Nordberg also deserves recognition, managing to add on yet another award this month, creeping his way closer to Geeko for 1st place re: "most decorated". So, without further adieu, here are the final results for the month of July.

THOOPER THMART PERTHUN AWARDTH:
GOLD:
"I contend, Trump and his people all staged this and allowed the mass shooting nut to kill, just to give Trump a good guy boost for the RNC convention and why I believe this...BECAUSE DONALD J TRUMP IS ONE MESSY WHITE MOTHERFUKER!! [TIGERRED59]
SILVER: "The "blood" and the "injury" could easily have been fake. A real "injury" could have been surgically placed on his ear by a doctor after he was whisked away. They could easily have told some gullible Trump zealot kid (Timothy Crook) they needed him to climb up on the roof with his rifle and "help them protect Trump"." [NOMAD]
BRONZE: "You're right. He's hiding something or more likely, nothing bigger than a scratch. trump wants street cred for getting shot and his piercing isn't going to do it. I just saw this article today. trump's son said the bullet took off "half his ear," but I call bullshit." [CHRISTIEFAN915]

CONTHOLATHUN BWACKET:
FIRST PLACE: "The private companies who actually assembled the space vehicles over the decades NASA was launching them from the county I grew up in, could not have built them without the deep involvement and guidance of NASA. [NOMAD]
SECOND PLACE: "Sounds like a rightwing nut job who got sucked into the MAGA culture of guns and violence, and then lost his mind." [CYPRESS]
THIRD PLACE: "The Dems would not have thrown in with Joe if they believed he could not do the job. Biden's physicals have always been released to the voters. Trump's never have. He has not released the hospital records for his ear scratch. [NORDBERG]

PAWTITHIPATHUN TWOPHY:
"Fuck you" [BIDENPRESIDENT]
"Fuck off asshole" [HUME]
"Trump lost in 2020 partly because his top voters were anti-vax geezers who died before voting." [COMMANDER DUTCH]
"
Oopsie, turns out the shooter was a Republican and a big fan of pro-gun youtubers. Nice try!" [SLAVEFORCHRIST]
"Keep trying America! Take Trump out." [HUME]
"Nobody outside the Trumper base and a few misguided,low educated undecideds would ever consider letting Trump in the WH again. [NOMAD]
"Also Trump keeps accusing Biden of using the DOJ to prosecute him. It's not true, but if he is going to accuse him of it and now he technically can do so with his immunity, so why the hell not?! Magas you built this. Hope you enjoy!" [NAKEDHUNTERBIDEN]
"I know! If trump told them the sun rose in the west and set in the east, they'd believe him." [CHRISTIEFAN915]
"Give it a fucking break, moron" [ROSS DOLAN]
"If there is one thing tRumplings excel at it's ignoring objective reality.." [CREPITUS]
"Then you do not want Trump. Biden can still speak as an adult, something Trump never could and never will." [NORDBERG]
"There is just no way to have a civil society with Trumptards. There is no way to even have a civil discussion with a Trumptard." [GEEKO SPORTIVO]
"[Having less than six years of public service combined] would make [Donald Trump and JD Vance] the most inexperienced President and VP in history." [GEEKO SPORTIVO]
"Nobody "forced" Biden to do anything." [JAROD]

And here are the updated standings.....

STANDINGS - MOST DECORATED:
Geeko Sportivo -
[2] bronze, [2] cb-3rd = (4)
Nordberg - silver, cb-2nd, cb-3rd = (3)
Commander Dutch - gold, cb-2nd = (2)
Nomad - silver, cb-1st = (2)
Cypress - cb-1st, cb-2nd = (2)
Obtenebrator - gold = (1)
Tiggered59 - gold = (1)
Walt - silver = (1)