Hitlery
Clowntoon
Chimpeachment
Libtards
Sheeple
Pinhead
"Yes we can" and "Change" used in the obvious context of retard Obama
Repugs/Repukes/Democraps

I personally am not going to give up repukes. I used to have a character called repukesrsqueaky. One of my funniest ones ever.

I tend to just say “cons” now, but repukes still seems most descriptive every once in a while. I guess you will have to live with it!

I personally am not going to give up repukes. I used to have a character called repukesrsqueaky. One of my funniest ones ever.

I tend to just say “cons” now, but repukes still seems most descriptive every once in a while. I guess you will have to live with it!

Gratiuitous repeat to annoy Grind #1) Repukes is good.

USC said:
I still like Rebutlicken as well.

Gratiuitous repeat to annoy Grind #2) Rebutliken......nice.....really gets to the point.

I'd have to say that is annoying, but speaking in pig-latin is probably the most annoying thing ever. Actually, I take that back. Speak like a Pirate day is the worst ever, followed by pig-latin, then retarded, un-funny, made up words which sound like a word to describe a certain group of people.

Cleveland Clowns = not funny, but Steeler fans laugh.
Pukesburgh = not funny, but Browns fans laugh.

Saying words like this show just how big of a moron, one-sided, dimwit you are. Ok Libtards?!?!?

Most annoying words...............

darla,cypress,LadyT...sometimes us cit and asshat...but they are also funny...sometimes! I can give thema pass once and awhile...but not the gruesome threesome...epitamy of mental illness!

I'd have to say that is annoying, but speaking in pig-latin is probably the most annoying thing ever. Actually, I take that back. Speak like a Pirate day is the worst ever, followed by pig-latin, then retarded, un-funny, made up words which sound like a word to describe a certain group of people.

Saying words like this show just how big of a moron, one-sided, dimwit you are. Ok Libtards?!?!?

shut up Ronbot.

You can libtard all you want, but anyone who was being honest has to say that Superfreak is by far the biggest offender on this board.

It's all about how many times he can squeeze in a "Hitlery" or a "Clowntoon" or what he must think of as "that classic" "Al Bore".

And he never changes them, and I'm convinced that the idiot laughs every time he posts them.

And that's, really stupid.

I like repukes too. It's definetly an under utilized word.

Chimp is a good one. I got threatned with banning from a bush-worshipping message board, for using that pejorative to describe our Chimp in Chief.

You can libtard all you want, but anyone who was being honest has to say that Superfreak is by far the biggest offender on this board.

It's all about how many times he can squeeze in a "Hitlery" or a "Clowntoon" or what he must think of as "that classic" "Al Bore".

And he never changes them, and I'm convinced that the idiot laughs every time he posts them.

And that's, really stupid.

Actually, jollie is the biggest offender. :tongout:

Back