APP - Just an observation about the polls

This isn't too surprising for a turn with a little 3rd party interest but it will be freaking hrc camp some.
That camp has decided to try and ride it out hoping enough ads will somehow do the work she cannot.

This isn't too surprising for a turn with a little 3rd party interest but it will be freaking hrc camp some.
That camp has decided to try and ride it out hoping enough ads will somehow do the work she cannot.

Well they know that the more she is out in public the lower her poll numbers go. Trump is drawing her out by making a play for the black vote. She can't let that go unresponded.

One thing I have noticed is that team Crooked ILLary has put a lot of time into improving her speech making. She isn't as shrill and screeching as she used to be. They must have known it was a turn off. However, she showed a glimpse of it the other day when she dusted of the "Trump is racist" canard. I don't care what the democrat party on JPP says, Trump is getting to Crooked ILLary. If they really thought it would be such a wipe out in November they would be sitting back relaxing. They are not. They are scared.

Do I think Trump will win? No because the left is adept at cheating at elections where it counts

Can he win? Yes. If he can siphon off just 5% of the black vote from Crooked ILLary she is toast

Back