Just for fun. Jade's Dance Party.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
This is just a fun little discussion, that I'm sure will send the haters into overdrive. Party style music, drink recipes, jokes (nothing too raunchy). Let's get it started with this.

5c0a71feba70e55df318c4d6d866d1e7d5a07300_hq.gif

Republican: Donald Trump wants to make America in his own image.... Democrat: Does that mean he'll give America a shitty comb over?

From Jokes4us.com

Last edited:
Donald and Jesus walk into a bar. Bartender says, "Why the long face?" Donald says, "This guy gets more credit for moving one stone than I get for moving half of Manhattan."

From Jokes4us.com

Many moons ago, in a galaxy far far away, I briefly dated an older guy. I was 19; he was 27. One night he took me to a country bar he knew where questions weren't asked. I didn't much like the taste of alcohol; my only experience with it had been communion wine. He got me this drink. Oooo, it was good. So he got me another. Ooooh, it was even better. So he got me a third. I got up to visit the ladies room and if some passing guy hadn't caught me, I would have face-planted right on the dirty dirty floor. Needless to say, the next day I was sleeping on the bathroom floor in between bouts. lol

https://mixthatdrink.com/singapore-sling/

Many moons ago, in a galaxy far far away, I briefly dated an older guy. I was 19; he was 27. One night he took me to a country bar he knew where questions weren't asked. I didn't much like the taste of alcohol; my only experience with it had been communion wine. He got me this drink. Oooo, it was good. So he got me another. Ooooh, it was even better. So he got me a third. I got up to visit the ladies room and if some passing guy hadn't caught me, I would have face-planted right on the dirty dirty floor. Needless to say, the next day I was sleeping on the bathroom floor in between bouts. lol

https://mixthatdrink.com/singapore-sling/

How romantic! :-) ~

There is something to be said for a President and a First Lady who have class, style, decorum.....and can really dance their asses off!!

Back