Just for Jade Dragon

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
I don't know what happened to my other post, but I'll be more kind in this one.

Find something you're passionate about. Other than killing small kitties, you're good :)

If you're over weight, walk just a bit farther each day, if you can. If not, eat less.

This is the hard part and I struggle with it myself. Doing something is harder than talking about it. But I get off my ass and walk my dog or simply take a walk. I was body building in college and then due to life stuff became a lazy ass. I finally said, no more. Do want you want to do Jade.

BELIEVE in you. You have flaws as do I and everyone else. You are unique, doesn't matter if I think you're a tool, I am irrelevant to your own personal beliefs about yourself. Own them, have confidence in them. I don't know you personally and never will. But only you can truly believe in you.

Own it, own yourself, no matter the flaws you think you have. Believe you are the best you can be.

Updated

I don't understand why you guys think that is funny.... Especially given the poster who said it....

It doesn't bother me, just curious

it's just such a stupid phrase

and I remember you getting pretty mad over it, which made it that much more funny

and then that all above created the perfect feedback loop. It's a JPP meme now

it's just such a stupid phrase

and I remember you getting pretty mad over it, which made it that much more funny

and then that all above created the perfect feedback loop. It's a JPP meme now

Yeah, you're right, rape is funny and should be made a meme....

Yeah, you're right, rape is funny and should be made a meme....

CDlK88W.png

Back