Just for laughs, comment on my profile pic?

NO. That, is me. Im telling you that is in fact me.

Never a good idea to post actual photo's of yourself or your home. Digital photo's can be "googled" by dragging the image into the search bar. Reverse image search will find your likenesses posted elsewhere on the web. You could end up being stalked on social media, or being doxxed at work or school. I'm new to the forum too. Welcome aboard, and good luck.

Never a good idea to post actual photo's of yourself or your home. Digital photo's can be "googled" by dragging the image into the search bar. Reverse image search will find your likenesses posted elsewhere on the web. You could end up being stalked on social media, or being doxxed at work or school. I'm new to the forum too. Welcome aboard, and good luck.

Good advice. I know of at least two individuals here who do that sort of thing.

Exactly! That's why I only have a picture of a Dandelion fluffy thing. I didn't post my last name, either.

Smart lady. I know of one here who, when I posted a pic via Imgur, cackled "I just love EXIF data," as if he could pull that off a photo parked on a 3rd-party platform. And of course we all know who likes scoping out ppl's FB pages and sending pics and other info found there to "friends." lol

My avatar is of Ian Hunter of Mott the Hoople fame. I use it cause it’s almost identical to what I looked like in my college years.

Ruh roh, yer gonna get doxxed now! Mine's just a cartoon character thing I found on a Google image search. My real hair is red and terrifying. In fact, I've been told that I look just like this. lol

lb7NSg0.jpg

Smart lady. I know of one here who, when I posted a pic via Imgur, cackled "I just love EXIF data," as if he could pull that off a photo parked on a 3rd-party platform. And of course we all know who likes scoping out ppl's FB pages and sending pics and other info found there to "friends." lol

Thank you! Yes, I think that The General was the one who taught me that lesson. He threatened me that he would and could find me. It wouldn't have been too hard. I'm the only Aimée with that name combination in the country.

Back