Just got a Galaxy S4 Active...

My son has one. I don't see how it fits in his pocket. It's basically a small tablet. That's what he uses it for. He gets on his desktop, or the university system, from it anywhere and runs any program that he needs to.

Yeah, my phone has been my internet for a year, now, but if I want a decent browser, it's going to be finally investing in a laptop or desktop. I do find the power of the Galaxy series to be impressive, though.

My son has one. I don't see how it fits in his pocket. It's basically a small tablet. That's what he uses it for. He gets on his desktop, or the university system, from it anywhere and runs any program that he needs to.

My wife got a Galaxy Note 3... I tease her that is a Tablet Phone... The S4 fits in the same leather holster that my Droid Razr fit in. It is barely larger than the Droid Razr... Faster, smarter... I definitely like it.

My wife got a Galaxy Note 3... I tease her that is a Tablet Phone... The S4 fits in the same leather holster that my Droid Razr fit in. It is barely larger than the Droid Razr... Faster, smarter... I definitely like it.
Yeah my note 2 is big but i love the extra acreage. Makes a fine companion to my galaxy pad 2. I seldom pull out the laptop and almost never fire up the d3sk top.

My mistake. My son has a Note II. It's friggin' huge.

Yup, very good phone.

I don't understand why you folks want to visit here on your phones....don't you realize its a GOOD thing if there are times of the day you cannot come here?.......

I don't understand why you folks want to visit here on your phones....don't you realize its a GOOD thing if there are times of the day you cannot come here?.......

Ever had to "kill" time. Waiting at the doctor's office, on an oil change, getting tire rotated, etc. Something like this to keep the brain occupied helps time pass. Just some thoughts. Of course there's sleet everywhere and it's 11 degrees outside so I'll be here a lot today, probably. That is unless the domino players text for a game or three. :)

Yep, use those on my phone. Plus I do a lot of ammunition reloading component (www.midway.com) and fishing lure shopping (www.fishinglurepartsonline.com) while I'm waiting at those places. Phone apps. I just have a cheap Droid phone but it is adequate. If there's a thread I am interested in and I get the opportunity to check in on it with my phone, I do. I rarely post from my phone though, as the keypad is so small I might cuss someone out by accident. ;)

I have downloaded over 6000 science fiction and fantasy ebooks and short stories by over 2000 different authors.......used Calibre to convert them all to epub.......it is wonderful, as I can now read through trilogies, etc, without worrying if the library is going to have #2 in the series when I finish #1.....

Back