Just got home from London and Paris

I've actually been looking for flights to London and Paris. I want to go in January for the Sales ,but I think it may cost too much.

Where did you go in Paris and in London?

I've actually been looking for flights to London and Paris. I want to go in January for the Sales ,but I think it may cost too much.

Where did you go in Paris and in London?

here you go im hooking you up here

199 to london zoom airlines, out of JFK. I saw the billboard while i was driving on the van wyck. I don't know if that is round trip or one way, but either way you wont do better than 400 for round trip there.

it was great. They love obama there.

Ugh. I hate leaving out of JFK. Its a no win situation for me. I wonder what deals they have out of EWR

really, I didn't have any problem getting into and out of JFK, i thought LaGuardia was worse. if you take a night flight there is no one there, and actually going through customs when i came home wasn't bad at all.

I live in Central Jersey so I'd have go through LI to get there and I'm either paying an arm and a leg for parking and tolls, a limo service or the train ride will add like two hours to my trip each way. JFK just never seems to work out that much better.

He's coming from CT, so I'd imagine quite a bit more. Although I think if you get one of those airport shuttles its considerably less than that.

That's what I mean by I never win leaving out of JFK. I'm better off driving down to Philly than I am going to JFK.

He's coming from CT, so I'd imagine quite a bit more. Although I think if you get one of those airport shuttles its considerably less than that.

That's what I mean by I never win leaving out of JFK. I'm better off driving down to Philly than I am going to JFK.

When you're doing JFK one of the shuttle services like winston, is the best way to do it. But I don't know if that would work well for you from Jersey.

I love Islip. I can usually get someone to drop me off and pick me up. Drop off and pick up at JFK, forget it. Nobody loves me that much.

When you're doing JFK one of the shuttle services like winston, is the best way to do it. But I don't know if that would work well for you from Jersey.

I love Islip. I can usually get someone to drop me off and pick me up. Drop off and pick up at JFK, forget it. Nobody loves me that much.

Seriously. Unless they are going with you to said destination, that aint happening. Newark is the best for me and I can definitely coax people into a drop off or pick up at Philly. With JFK, whatever the difference is in flight price I'd end up making it up in trying to get to JFK, unless I want to subject myself to a 2hr + train rides

If anyone is planning on flying WITHIN Europe, you may want to try out RyanAir (from Ireland), my Mom loves them and she goes to France a lot, they sometimes have crazy ass sales where seats are free and you just pay taxes and charges (no shit).
http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/

Back