Just Like Dad: Lawrence Taylor's son charged with statutory rape, child molestation

RockX

Banned
[h=1]Lawrence Taylor's son charged with statutory rape, sodomy, child molestation[/h]
image.JPG
Lawrence Taylor's 31-year-old son, Lawrence Taylor Jr., has been arrested and charged with felony counts of statutory rape, sodomy and child molestation, according to multiple reports.

Taylor Jr. was arrested in Georgia on Sunday and remains in jail without bond.

The aggravated sodomy and aggravated child molestation charges are from an alleged incident said to have occurred Saturday with a girl under the age of 18, according to a Daily News report. The girl reportedly told Taylor Jr. "no" multiple times before the alleged act occurred.

The statutory rape charge stems from a second girl, under the age of 16, who told police she had sex with Taylor Jr. "five to six times" in 2012, according to the Daily News.

Taylor could face decades in prison if convicted of any of the charges. Aggravated sodomy and aggravated child molestation carry penalties of 25 years to life, while the statutory rape charge could land him 10 to 20 years behind bars.

Lawrence Taylor, the former Giants linebacker known simply as LT, had a similar run-in with the law in 2010, facing rape charges for a sexual encounter with an underage prostitute. Taylor pleaded guilty to patronizing a prostitute and sexual misconduct and served no jail time, instead having to register as a sex offender and be placed on probation.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/footb...utory-rape-sodomy-child-molestation-1.5647381

:whoa:

That's a shame. I played a round of golf with LT in the late 80's. Real nice, funny man. His manager's name was Pearly White.

I kept him out of a VIP area during a party. He was with a BIG blonde hooker-looking woman. He tried to get a few ex-players attention to get him into the area...they all pretended not to hear him. I was embarrassed for him...

Back