Just officially cancel Halloween already

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
I am so depressed....this now sucks so much that there is no point in continuing.....just pronounce it dead.

What a fucked in the head people we are now.

Exactly how old is someone if they are getting upset about no trick or treating anyway? Just put on a costume and eat a bag of candy.

drove down Center Street around 5:30.......there were lines of kids at EACH house.....I would estimate around five hundred in a few blocks at minimum.......

Exactly how old is someone if they are getting upset about no trick or treating anyway? Just put on a costume and eat a bag of candy.

Thanks for popping Hawkeye's cherry on this, CrocMan. Yes. Hawkeye should put on a Clown costume, a Trump Clown costume, and go eat a bag of candy ... on a crowded Freeway somewhere. (Good Call)

Thanks for popping Hawkeye's cherry on this, CrocMan. Yes. Hawkeye should put on a Clown costume, a Trump Clown costume, and go eat a bag of candy ... on a crowded Freeway somewhere. (Good Call)

I am already depressed, you being a Dick is not helping, I am downing in Dicks already.

I am done eating cheap candy during this life, and let's be clear Hersey's is super crap now, they dont even try to do it right now, they just blast everything with sugar overload.

WTF am I supposed to do with this?

The woman might have an idea.

That would be nice.

Fuck Me

Lots trick or treaters this year. Went through 125 jumbo size candy bars. Some of the kids looked like they came in from other neighborhoods, but I recognized lots of locals too.

Lots trick or treaters this year. Went through 125 jumbo size candy bars. Some of the kids looked like they came in from other neighborhoods, but I recognized lots of locals too.

I live in Washington you know, which is a lot like California in that people do as they are told....they tend to be kept in line with fear.....what I saw tonight breaks my heart.

I live in Washington you know, which is a lot like California in that people do as they are told....they tend to be kept in line with fear.....what I saw tonight breaks my heart.

Yea, I can imagine. Everything lefties touch breaks, dies, or turns to shit.

Yea, I can imagine. Everything lefties touch breaks, dies, or turns to shit.

This bug almost never transmits outside...we know this....we have known this for a long time....June at the latest...The Science Is Clear! .....there is no payoff here keeping kids from Trick-or-treat....this is all harm.

Fuck Me

I recently had a bowl of gorgeous homemade cream of asparagus soup (the asparagus was some Nasty Mexican Shit but it makes good soup!)....I am in a better mood now.

That is all.

Is there some reason I am not allowed to know?

where I live?........I will narrow it down to Ottawa County, Michigan.....I have had experience with posters (at a previous board) who tried to track me down......they got as close as posting references about a tenant who had the business across the hall from mine.......

Back