Just returned from San Francisco

Rationalist

Hail Voltaire
My work sent me there for a few days. I went there a few years ago for Linux World, but didn't get much of a chance to look around at that time. Anyway, the weather was perfect (sunny, around 65 - 68*) and the overall feel of the city was marvelous. San Francisco is quite possibly the most magical city I've ever visited. Seattle pales in comparison. :(

My work sent me there for a few days. I went there a few years ago for Linux World, but didn't get much of a chance to look around at that time. Anyway, the weather was perfect (sunny, around 65 - 68*) and the overall feel of the city was marvelous. San Francisco is quite possibly the most magical city I've ever visited. Seattle pales in comparison. :(

traitor.

SF does not compare to seattle. at all. SF is caaaarazy. seattle is livable.

Behold you proles and bow to your superiors;

110507detroit__60541_zoom.jpg

yup I have said this for a long time right now. San francisco is fucking magical. I don't know what it is. I think the city just seems so surreal to me. There are so many influences between american, asian, and spanish in the architecture that it's like walking on a movie set wherever you go. And there is nothing quite like sipping a redbull in union square at 1am when all of a sudden 60 people on roller blades wearing all black with flashing neon lights on them start circling you blasting mc hammers you can't touch this.

I like partying in Frisco.....though it is a bit pricey. You can be a total freak by midwest standards and still be lame and tame by Frisco standards. I went to the exotic/erotic ball there in the early 90's with my ex. Had a blast! The boullebaise I had at Fisherman's Wharf was quite possibly the best meal I ever had in my life.

yup I have said this for a long time right now. San francisco is fucking magical. I don't know what it is. I think the city just seems so surreal to me. There are so many influences between american, asian, and spanish in the architecture that it's like walking on a movie set wherever you go. And there is nothing quite like sipping a redbull in union square at 1am when all of a sudden 60 people on roller blades wearing all black with flashing neon lights on them start circling you blasting mc hammers you can't touch this.

Plus, the weather is fabulous and traffic isn't that bad for a big city.

Voltaire, you didn't holler at your boy when in SF. I would have hooked a brother up with the local spots my man. And I know you just visited if you are talking about the weather being nice. The weather here sucks *ss in general. You came at a perfect time.

Voltaire, you didn't holler at your boy when in SF. I would have hooked a brother up with the local spots my man. And I know you just visited if you are talking about the weather being nice. The weather here sucks *ss in general. You came at a perfect time.
Look who's talking. Last time you came here to Cowtown you were to busy getting beat up by the local women to bother dropping me a line!

Back