Just sayin..... GO HUSKERS!

The Huskers have been a second teir team ever since Tom Osborne retired. Pelini has improved the program but their still second tier. Their first year schedule is brutal. Tihs is by far and away the toughest schedule the Huskers have played in many of years. In fact, this is probably the toughest schedule in the history of the program. The huskers may of had a dominating defense in the Big 12.....but it's not the toughest in the Big 10 by a long shot. Their offense is one dimensional too. Shut down Martinez and you shut down Nebraska. OSU, Wisconsin and Iowa all have defenses that can do that. I tihink you're going to see a much improved michigan team this year too. Considering how weak Nebraskas schedule was last year they still lost to some surprizingly weak teams and only managed 5 wins in Big 12 conference play. I don't see them improving significantly on that in the Big 10 considering how much more difficult their schedule is this year. If Nebraska wins 4 conference games this year, considering the degree of difficulty of their schedule, they will have done very well. Win the Big 10? Not gonna happen. My prediction is they will finish 3rd or 4th in the legends division.

The Huskers have been a second teir team ever since Tom Osborne retired. Pelini has improved the program but their still second tier. Their first year schedule is brutal. Tihs is by far and away the toughest schedule the Huskers have played in many of years. In fact, this is probably the toughest schedule in the history of the program. The huskers may of had a dominating defense in the Big 12.....but it's not the toughest in the Big 10 by a long shot. Their offense is one dimensional too. Shut down Martinez and you shut down Nebraska. OSU, Wisconsin and Iowa all have defenses that can do that. I tihink you're going to see a much improved michigan team this year too. Considering how weak Nebraskas schedule was last year they still lost to some surprizingly weak teams and only managed 5 wins in Big 12 conference play. I don't see them improving significantly on that in the Big 10 considering how much more difficult their schedule is this year. If Nebraska wins 4 conference games this year, considering the degree of difficulty of their schedule, they will have done very well. Win the Big 10? Not gonna happen. My prediction is they will finish 3rd or 4th in the legends division.

Considering the beatings the Big 10 got in bowls against SEC teams, it may not be the all-powerful conference you think. OSU looked good against the Razorbacks, but the two Michigans got taken to the woodshed.

Man those SI guys must be smoking something or they actually believe the bullshit hype they've been reading in the Newspapers. OSU lose 5 games? Not gonna happen! LOL

OSU is deep on defense, they'll have no problems replacing graduated seniors so you aint going to see much, if any, drop off in production their. OSU is also deep in the RB position, are solid at O line, no real changes there, have two of the best tight ends in the country. They have good talent at WR with some kids with break out potential. The only real question is QB? I just don't see Bauserman playing much past the first two or three games before Miller takes over. Miller's will give OSU's opponents fits but his is a freshman. Realistically OSU won't really be tested till the MSU game where the suspension could have an impact...and that's the only game that it's going to have an impact cause OSU will walk all over Miami again who currently has far more problems then OSU does.

5 loses....yea.....sure! LOL OSU has only lost 5 games or more in a seasone only 12 times in their entire history.

Considering the beatings the Big 10 got in bowls against SEC teams, it may not be the all-powerful conference you think. OSU looked good against the Razorbacks, but the two Michigans got taken to the woodshed.

I'm still trying to figure out how Michigan received a major bowl game. They are still light years away from getting back to the caliber of a team they use to be.

I'm still trying to figure out how Michigan received a major bowl game. They are still light years away from getting back to the caliber of a team they use to be.

Having watched them play MS State in the bowl, I am wondering the same thing. To be beaten like that by the 5th place team in the SEC West is pretty sad. 52-14 is a tough loss against a top team. To lose by that margin against the 2nd worst team in the western div of the SEC is downright embarrassing.

Oh I don't think so.....I'm expecting major improvements in that team up north. They'll have the best offense in the Big 10 and if they improve their defense.....and I fully expect that to happen, the'll be a damned good team.

Having watched them play MS State in the bowl, I am wondering the same thing. To be beaten like that by the 5th place team in the SEC West is pretty sad. 52-14 is a tough loss against a top team. To lose by that margin against the 2nd worst team in the western div of the SEC is downright embarrassing.

Except you have a new coach this year at Michigan.....and a far better one then Richrod.

Back