Just set up internet service at my new place

Is your mother paying for it, since it's in her basement?

Or is she making you pay for it yourself out of your allowance?

(Just kidding)

I love how watermark is probably making more money than half the trailer trash on this site but people still give him shit.

One day, WM is going to have a mansion. Instead of a garage full of vintage cars, it will be rare, lifesize animé dolls and collectors items. Likewise, his gallery will be comprised of valuable posters instead of priceless Renaissance, Baroque, Enlightenment, and Romantic paintings.

I love how watermark is probably making more money than half the trailer trash on this site but people still give him shit.
He's in an entry level job in Washington probably making $50-60, 000 per year. My son is in Boston right now visiting Cisco at Cambridge. He has been out of university four years and is currently making over $100k. He only came back from Las Vegas three weeks ago, where he went to a Cisco convention with his boss.

He's in an entry level job in Washington probably making $50-60, 000 per year. My son is in Boston right now visiting Cisco at Cambridge. He has been out of university four years and is currently making over $100k. He only came back from Las Vegas three weeks ago, where he went to a Cisco convention with his boss.

Nobody cares.

That's fantastic!! My own lads are doing quite well. One's a sparky who decided that Uni was for later in life. He has a plan to have his own business and do electrical engineering in about six years. My other lad went the Diploma route; he likes working on Stations and contracts but is moving into Engineering next year. The girls? Assorted jobs. One works in Customs, another in teaching and another is a stay at home mum. The three others are mixes of stay at home mums and office work. Very busy in and around our little family troupe.

I am always amazed at the idea that parents can actually direct their kids into doing what they don't really want to do. They definitely make up their own minds and find their own roads to happiness. Your lads seem well on the way to it and I am delighted for you.

Greg

That's fantastic!! My own lads are doing quite well. One's a sparky who decided that Uni was for later in life. He has a plan to have his own business and do electrical engineering in about six years. My other lad went the Diploma route; he likes working on Stations and contracts but is moving into Engineering next year. The girls? Assorted jobs. One works in Customs, another in teaching and another is a stay at home mum. The three others are mixes of stay at home mums and office work. Very busy in and around our little family troupe.

I am always amazed at the idea that parents can actually direct their kids into doing what they don't really want to do. They definitely make up their own minds and find their own roads to happiness. Your lads seem well on the way to it and I am delighted for you.

Greg
Yes very true, I was in IT for over 30 years and tried to encourage to do something else but they both did computer science degrees anyway.

Back